We pride ourselves on being smart and ready to learn. Children at Windmill Church of England Primary School and are always smart and clean.
School uniform is readily available from most supermarkets, branded school jumpers / cardigans can be bought from Gooddies or MyClothing online via the links below.
Children should wear:
- Bottle Green sweatshirt, V-neck or crew neck or cardigan with School logo
- Gold polo shirt – ones with the logo on will be available but plain gold ones can be worn.
- Grey trousers, shorts or skirt.
- Green or yellow gingham summer dress.
- Smart plain black shoes, not trainers.
- Head bands or bobbles should be modest and plain in black, green or yellow.
- Plain white shirt
- Dark coloured shorts or jogging bottoms
- Black pumps/trainers
Children can wear plain gold polo shirts that are readily available from supermarkets or alternatively ones with the logo on are be available from My Clothing or Goodies online.
Our school uniform policy is available here
Preloved uniform is sold in school via Parents of Windmill who hold regular sales in school.
Click the logos below to be taken to the Gooddies or MyClothing website.