We pride ourselves on being smart and ready to learn. Children at Windmill Church of England Primary School and are always smart and clean. School uniform is supplied by Gooddies online uniform service. We also have a uniform shop in School.
- Bottle Green sweatshirt, V-neck or crew neck or cardigan with School logo
- Yellow polo shirt – ones with the logo on will be available but plain gold ones can be worn.
- Grey trousers, shorts or skirt.
- Green or yellow gingham summer dress.
- Smart plain black shoes, not trainers.
- Bottle Green sweatshirt, cardigan, V-neck or crew neck, with School logo
- Yellow polo shirt – ones with the logo on will be available but plain gold ones can be worn
- Grey trousers, skirt or dress with grey socks or tights.
Head bands or bobbles should be modest and plain in black, green or yellow.
- Plain white shirt
- Dark coloured shorts or jogging bottoms
- Black pumps for inside or trainers for outside
Children can wear plain gold polo shirts that are readily available from supermarkets or alternatively ones with the logo on are be available from School or Goodies online.
We politely request that parents do not purchase items of uniform from anywhere other than Goodies, Tesco online or the school's uniform shop. Some other outlets claim to sell our uniform, they do not have permission to do so and often their items are more expensive, do not match and are of inferior quality. Thank you.
Click the picture below to be taken to the Gooddies website.